Friday 7 September 2012

"Medical Emergency Kit" mistake

Hello!
So it's Rachael again. Yesterday I was in the flat all day waiting for our estate agent to come over..and in the end he did not. So I felt I'd been cooped up too long, and went the short walk to Boots to see if the new Cosmo is out. I should say it felt really weird walking around the area knowing I actually live there! Anyway October Cosmo was not out, but I found myself looking around Boots for a LONG time. I kept picking things up and thinking 'hey, this would be useful' then deciding 'no, student budget says no!'. But then I came across what I believed was a First Aid kit in the clearance sale for £2 which only cost me £1.80 because of my discount from Boots contact-lenses scheme! 
But apparently there is a MASSIVE difference between the words "Medical Emergency" and "First Aid" - I'm surprised I wasn't ID'd to get this considering how many sharp pointy objects it contained..
I displayed it on a scale from left to right: useful (the likes of antiseptic wipes, gloves and dressings) to not useful (a variety of sizes of syringe) to I really hope I never ever have to use that (Blood transfusion set, Scalp vein blood letting set, vast quantities of surgical needles) 
Lawl. I now know the difference! At least it didn't cost me the ends of the earth learning this lesson!

Rachael xx
My blog - rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk
My twitter - https://twitter.com/rivasoave
ThreeFlatmates twitter - https://twitter.com/ThreeFlatMates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog! We'd love if you left a comment (: